Who and Why Should I Attend?
Access, Privacy, Security and Information / Records Management challenges are intertwined with almost everything that public bodies and health trustees do. Through a series of plenary, breakout and workshop sessions, delegates will gain a clearer understanding of access to information, privacy, information security and information management issues that arise in organizations subject to The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) and The Personal Health Information Act (PHIA).
This conference is intended to help public bodies and health trustees improve their overall performance within these interconnected disciplines, which ultimately will improve service delivery to Manitobans. The conference is intended for individuals working within public bodies and health trustees across Manitoba, including:
- Access and Privacy Officers/Coordinators,
- Information/Records Managers
- Policy Analysts
- Communication Professionals
- Program Managers
- Provincial Government Employees
- Municipal Employees
- School Division Employees
- University and College Employees
- Health Information Trustees
- Knowledge Management Professionals
- Service Improvement Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Senior Management
Join your colleagues today and start "Making your Connections"!